Are you looking for a therapist who can help you move through grief, enhance your relationships, and live your life with self-acceptance? I can help. I have an extreme passion for helping people in the LGBT community live their lives by moving through shame, coping with negative emotions, and enhancing relationships. I personally understand the struggles that can people in the LGBT community face in reaching self-acceptance, while also finding self-acceptance in your life, faith and family.
Contact me today to learn more about how I can help.
- Fear coming out
- Reintegrating your faith back into your life
- Lack of self-esteem and self-acceptance
- Coping with grief and loss
- Relationship problems
- Substance abuse and addictions
- Masters in Clinical Psychology
- Clinical Masters Specialization in LGBT studies.
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, in both Texas and California.
- Completed training in Seeking Safety for trauma
- Completed LAC training in Problem Solving and PEARLS training.