If you’re looking for a therapist to help with anxiety, depression, or addictions, we can help. Our therapist team has specialized training in offering affirming therapy for sexual compulsivity, substance abuse, and trauma. You may also be looking for a therapist who can help you with your relationships. Whether it’s a relationship problem relating to sex, betrayal, or communication, we can help you rebuild your connection and intimacy.
We specialize in helping people deal with the following:
- Sexual Addiction and Sexual Compulsivity
- Sexual Relationships and Dysfunction
- Trauma and Abuse
- Self-Acceptance for LGBT Individuals
- Shame Resilience
- Relationship problems
- Substance Abuse
Our training and specialties includes:
- Training in sex addiction and sexual compulsivity.
- Specific training and licensure in issues relating to substance abuse.
- Training in Gottman method therapy for couples.
- Somatic experiencing training for those who are dealing with trauma.
- EMDR training for help with trauma.
- Sex therapy training
- LGBT-Affirming experience and training
- Training in The Daring Way™, which is based in Dr. Brené Brown‘s research on Shame and Vulnerability